Building Heat Loss Inspections
Digital photograph of an attic trap door and corresponding thermal image showing cold air infiltration
Digital photograph of a window and corresponding thermal image showing gaps in window frame
Digital photograph of a landing and corresponding thermal image showing areas of missing wall insulation
Increasing heating costs make it ever more important to ensure energy efficiency of homes and businesses.
If you have noticed:
- Draughts through your rooms
- That you require constant or excessive heating to keep your building warm
- Condensation on walls or windows
Heat loss - due to poor insulation and draughts, structural defects, poor workmanship and deterioration of materials - accounts for huge amounts of wasted energy in the home.
Energy Efficiency & Cost SavingsTo ensure that your property is more energy efficient in the cold winter months we can perform a Building Thermography Survey to find the sources of heat loss using infrared Thermal Imaging technology.
Thermal Imaging allows us to pinpoint exactly areas of heat loss in the building therefore saving you money by easily locating the most important energy saving measures required and avoiding potentially unnecessary and costly large-scale repairs.
Complete Heat Loss ReportBuilding Thermography Inspections are often combined with Air Tightness Testing to give an overall view of the heat loss problems within your building.
- Locate areas of excessive heat loss & draughts
- Avoid unnecessary and expensive repairs by easily locating the most important reasons for heat escaping
- Full reporting provided on all heat loss issues detected
- Improve your Building Energy Rating.