Electrical Safety & Efficiency SurveysThermal Imaging (thermography) is an important part of a preventative maintenance programme for commercial, industrial and public electrical installations.
Industrial, commercial enterprises and public authorities, responsible for buildings such as schools, nurseries and government offices, are often requested by insurance companies to conduct an electrical thermography inspection as part of a risk reduction programme.
Mc Clean Thermal Imaging have been carrying out electrical thermal imaging surveys in the food, dairy, healthcare, baking, animal feeds, metal & electrical generation / transmission industries, to satisfy insurance requirements, since September 2004
What does an Electrical Thermal Imaging Inspection InvolveDuring a thermal imaging electrical inspection, equipment showing excessive temperatures are located and reported before possibly causing an interruption in service, equipment or plant damage, or even resulting in outbreak of fire.
Advantages of Electrical Thermography Inspections
- Forms part of your annual preventative maintenance programme
- Increases safety by detecting faults before they become too serious
- Could decrease insurance costs by reducing business risks
- More efficient fault detection than traditional visual electrical inspections
- Faster and safer then traditional inspections
- Fault fixing can result in reduced electricity costs
- Full inspection report provided with full detail on any detected issues
Contact McClean Thermal Imaging today for a no obligation quotation for a Thermal Imaging electrical efficiency and safety inspection for your business.